After walking the dogs so much last week, my feet/legs started to hurt pretty bad. This week I had to take it easy. I think I jumped in, full swing, with a bit too much enthusiasm.
The weather this week has been absolutely lovely. I got to meet up with a friend on Tuesday for brunch--where she told me she's moving to England. Very excited for her, very bummed for me.
Long weekend is here now, the Mister gets to be home for two days in a row. Woo!! Hopefully we can relax and hang out together, maybe putter around the house a bit.
The longer I'm off, the more errands I seem to run, the more often I find myself thinking, "How the hell did I get anything done when I was working full time?"
Trying to prepare for our anniversary trip. We're both really looking forward to it and I'm starting to get ideas of what to do with our time. One thing I can definitely say--YAY FOR HOTWIRE! Talk about an awesome deal on a super nice hotel.
No comments:
Post a Comment