Well, summer finally arrived. This week has been up into the 90's, thankfully not into the triple digits.
The dogs didn't get to walk as much because by the time I woke up, it was already too warm to take them. I won't walk them if they're going to be exhausted after one lap at the park, so we stayed home for a couple of mornings this week. They got hot enough just in the house, forget about going outside.
The 4th turned out to be pretty bland. The Mister wasn't feeling good, so I was the only one enjoying the fireworks. After I got over being jumpy every time one was set off.
Earlier on Monday afternoon, while minding my own business playing on the iPad, a FLASH BOOM scared the holy hell out of me. Lightning seemed to have struck a tree half a block away. I HATE it when that happens!! So once fireworks started going off, I was jumping almost every time. Ugh.
Later in the evening, as the fireworks really started going off everywhere, I took a little video. It's a bit boring if you're looking for fireworks. To me, it's very interesting to see the metamorphosis of the clouds as they continue to grow & change shape. The video is over a 15-minute period, I just cut out the non-busy stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment