Thursday, October 28, 2010

Countdown

The trip to Dallas for the Cowboys game is 2 days away.  I have to pack (lightly) and get the documents in order.  I haven't flown in 6 1/2 years, so I'm hoping it hasn't changed too drastically.  Do they pick random people to give body cavity searches to?
Do I look suspicious?
Is it ok if I get nervous?  Or will that make me look suspicious, and then the said body cavity search will happen?
When I get to Texas, is it ok if I try not to talk to anybody there, since Texans scare me (for the most part)?

In other news, I took this picture yesterday:

It's the view from my back door.
I was home yesterday with a bad headache.  This didn't make my headache better or worse, but it did make me a little happy.

Be prepared for an overabundance of pictures when I return from the trip.  I'm going to be taking pics like crazy.  It's not every day that you get to make your loved one's dream come true.

No comments: