I know people. It's a shock, I know, but it's true.
I'm anti-social, but there's some people who I can't help but like.
These are among that group.
I had to start with the pets, of course. The top guy is my cousin's dog, Cooper. The cat is Creeps. They're a team, a team of chaos.
 |
| Last year my cousin got married. She's fabulous & gorgeous. I'm lucky we reconnected. |
 |
| This is Willy, the kid. (My nickname for him) This was taken last year at my cousin's wedding. |
 |
| This is his Mom. She's wonderful at everything she does. |
 |
| This is him now. He's awfully cute! |
 |
| My favorite picture of him. |
 |
| He's got a baby brother coming for Christmas... |
 |
| Double the trouble, double the fun? |
 |
| This is my uncle & aunt. They are absolutely wonderful. |
 |
| I'm pretty sure they're funny and/or goofy. |
 |
The next day, we had to go to this horrible place for my cousin's half marathon.
It was just terrible, I tell you.
The smell of the forest, the warmth of the sun, and a lake to look at.
I shudder at the memory. |
 |
| We waited "patiently" by the finish line. |
 |
| I took pictures of my beautiful aunt while we waited. |
 |
| Finally she crossed the finish line! 13.1 miles in 2 hours & 20 minutes. I'm so proud of her! |
 |
| She looks pretty good considering she just ran for 19 days. I mean, just over 2 hours. |
 |
| On the way home, she slept. Can't blame her one bit. |
No comments:
Post a Comment