I've spent some quality time with the camera on my face in the past couple of days. Here's the results:
 |
| You just said, "Awww!" didn't you? |
Amber and Lily at Play
 |
Amber wants her dummy thrown. She'll stare at it until someone does something with it.
|
 |
| So I throw it. And Lily helps catch. |
 |
And continues to help.
|
 |
Lily takes helping very seriously.
|
 |
| Then Amber starts the staring game again. |
 |
Lily wants to help, damn it!
|
Lily and Smudge
Attempting something that resembles play
 |
| In the house, it starts with a look. |
 |
| Lily admires Smudge from afar. |
 |
| Then Smudge admires Lily from a-close. |
 |
| Aw, look, they're friends! |
 |
| Or not. |
 |
| Outside, Smudge begins by beckoning Lily, who's minding her own business. |
 |
| "Uh oh, she saw me." |
 |
| Smudge realizes her error. |
 |
| And smacks Lily for it. |
 |
| High Noon. |
 |
| Smudge slowly crosses in front of Lily, like the stealthy predator she is. |
 |
| And they're off! |
Smudge The Cat
 |
| Still laying on her back. Like a dogcat. So damn weird. |
 |
| This is Smudge's spot on the couch. |
 |
| If she's in the house, this is where she lays. |
 |
| I considered stitching "Smudge's Spot" there, but since she's always there, the point would be moot. |
Lily The Baby
 |
| She looks cute. |
 |
| She looks innocent. |
 |
And then she's been bad.
"I'm sorry, mom" |
 |
| And she hides under the coffee table. |
 |
She occasionally hangs out with her tongue out.
Just the tip.
She was sleeping like this and I grabbed my camera.
She woke up. Kind of.
|
1 comment:
Your pictures of the "kiddos" are cracking me up! I love the interactions between all of them! They all look so cute and cuddly!
Post a Comment