We went to Dallas to see the Cowboys play against the Jacksonville Jaguars. I took some (a lot!) of pictures.
I'm breaking them down into categories since there's so many.
The Stadium
The new Cowboys stadium in Arlington is amazing and quite beautiful. I know it's a marvel and a record holder, yadda yadda.
Here's some pics (you can click on them to see a bigger shot).
From the North--massive and glassy--glassive? massy?
From our entrance
The field & seats
The Screens
The Pro Shop (largest in the world?)
Entrance to the Pro Shop from the Stadium
World Series just down the road
High
The stands go waaaaaay up there!
Heavy-duty supports
Opposite end
Some other people came to the game, too
The Big Screen
From the West
Tiny people
It's hard to really get the bigness of the stadium in pictures
Above the checkout counters in the Pro Shop
The Game
Apparently there was a sporting event happening while we there. Hard to pay attention to it while looking at everything else....
Here come the referees. Yay refs! Go team!
Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes....
Cowboys intro
Oooh, fire!
The coin toss
Cowboys called it
The kickoff!
That was really all of the game worth watching--the Cowboys lost. A football game in pictures is kind of boring, so....moving on.
The Entertainment
These were the Majorettes? They did the splits.
And high kicks.
These are the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
At halftime they did a really good show, including dancing Thriller. I really liked it!
One of the extra dancers--not a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.
Other Funny Stuff
The King enjoys the game
A Kiss Cowboys fan
A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. Best costume there! After the King, of course....
Look between the goal posts, by the 30 yard line.
There was a bird on the field. (On the 30 yard line between the hanging lines)
I took a dozen pictures of that bird. (In front of the top-most sideline ref)
No idea what kind of bird, or how it managed not to get stepped on.
It happily wandered all over the field while the game was being played.
I decided to name the bird--Ballsy.
The King
Oh boy, did people dig the King costume the Mister wore. We lost count of how many people asked for pics with/of him. Here's a few...
Approaching the building....
We got stopped by these folks. The first people who wanted a picture with the King.
After we visited the Pro Shop.
Someone else wanted a picture, too.
I found Waldo!
In front of the stadium.
Oh, wait, him too!
They didn't ask for a picture with him, he asked for one with them.
Men.
No comments:
Post a Comment