Open Mind, Empty Thoughts

Small time ramblings from a small town girl

Pages

  • Home
  • The Beginning of Us

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Clicky the linky!

The view from the top of the Beartooth Mountains

Since blogger & facebook both shrunk my panoramic to a barely recognizable size, I had to go with this website so it can be viewed it all it's epic glory.  Enjoy!
Posted by Mel at 4:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2012 (41)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2011 (70)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ▼  August (10)
      • Who needs kids?
      • swap switches
      • Rough few days
      • the dirty
      • On a walk
      • How I miss my MINI
      • An investment in being comfy
      • Clicky the linky!
      • 350 miles....
      • New month, new improvements, new plans
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (27)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (8)

hair in my eyes

About Me

My photo
Mel
Stuff I like: puppies, mountains, good music. Stuff I don't like: stinky poo, bitchy women, spicy food. Stuff I love: my Mister. Stuff I don't love: animal abuse.
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.