I saw an ad in my National Geographic magazine for a fancy shoe. It's supposed to be awesome and great and the best thing since the internet.
One thing: there's a logo on the side that looks like a sperm. No joke.
So, instead of remembering the name of the shoe to look it up for reviews, I go online and do a google search for "spring shoes".
Unfortunately, this doesn't result in the shoe I'm looking for. But it does give me lots of dandy links for the spring shoe collections.
Lovely.
Next search--and this is no joke--I type in "sperm shoe". Lo and behold! The very first link is for the shoe I'm looking for. I was sure the sperm logo was supposed to be something else, but nooooope. They use the sperm on purpose because it is the "seed of life".
Ok. Weird.
The only other time I've seen a sperm logo on anything was on a hat of a guy who, seriously, inseminates cows for ranches.
I don't think his logo was meant to be anything but what it represents.
When did I see this? At the Mother's Day Brunch in my hometown this year. It's a ranching community.
I was facing the guy and commented on his hat to my family. Dad, of course, knows the guy and had to mention it to him. Ugh.
Anyway, I guess sperm on my shoes is better than sperm on my hat/head.
Just sayin'
No comments:
Post a Comment