Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random Fun Facts

  • I don't like winter because it's cold
  • I do like winter because there's no stinging insects flying around
  • Somehow I forget why I like winter in January when it's -20 and I have to shovel
  • Kangaroos have three vaginas
  • I have no idea if they also have three penises
  • Olives are best eaten at room temperature
  • The drive between Spokane and Bozeman is very mountainous and twisty
  • Lily ate my sugar wafers off the dining room table today
  • I didn't tell the Mister
  • Caffeine in Excedrin makes me sleepy
  • I'm still trying to figure out why chili is hot, hamburgers are made of beef, and a wine cooler makes me sweat
  • The word diarrhea, broken down into it's word parts, means "run through"
  • I'm looking forward to turning 30
  • Geography makes my world go round
  • Running with scissors isn't safe

No comments: