Open Mind, Empty Thoughts

Small time ramblings from a small town girl

Pages

  • Home
  • The Beginning of Us

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Our Home


This is the Before video




And this is the After video--hard to believe we've been here for almost 5 months!
Posted by Mel at 6:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2012 (41)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2011 (70)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (27)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ▼  September (8)
      • Random Fun Facts
      • I make no excuses
      • Lily and Amber, Amber and Lily
      • I'm a guilty hypocrite
      • Merry Christmas! (a little early)
      • Who makes it so?
      • Our Home
      • Back in the day....
    • ►  August (8)

hair in my eyes

About Me

My photo
Mel
Stuff I like: puppies, mountains, good music. Stuff I don't like: stinky poo, bitchy women, spicy food. Stuff I love: my Mister. Stuff I don't love: animal abuse.
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.