Monday, February 13, 2012

Random bits & pieces of media

I haven't posted any pics or video of the furkids recently, and since I have a surplus of random pics from the iPhone....


Glowing-eyed children at play

Lily takes the "I'm just laying here staring at you innocently" approach...and then....


Yes, I realize it looks like Smudge is being cornered & tortured by Lily the bully, but wait until :15.  What a tease!


Her royal Pudgeness.  She likes to sit in unflattering positions for some reason.

Lily holding down my foot, just to make sure it doesn't go anywhere.

Before you watch the video, be warned:  there's cussing (lots of it!) and Lily abusing the Mister.  Hence the cussing.
Back in the day, the Mister used to do this with Gunner--hide a toy behind him, or under him, or under a blanket, or in a hard-to-get spot--and tell Gunner to "fetch it up" because Gunner was a game dog.
Unfortunately, Lily doesn't understand the concept of retrieving the toy herself--she just jumps all over the Mister until he gives up and shows it to her.


Damage I did to my tongue.  I wasn't trying to pierce it, seriously.
But I had a very sore tongue for a few days.
Biting tongue not recommended.
Listen, my life isn't all fuzzy animals and funny Misters.


The freezer full of soups!  And wild game meat...

This is the Mister.  Shoveling.  In shorts.  And slippers with socks.  I believe he's got a cigarette in his mouth, too.
Classy

Driving home in the snow one night, we parked in the garage and I put my hand in the snow on the car hood and went in the house.
A few minutes later when I came back out to the garage, I saw the Mister had added his hand.
Awww! 
Smudge the "cat" helping herself to Amber's food.
I'm telling you, she thinks she's a dog.

Amber staring at me.  She does this all the time--rests her head on the edge of the coffee table and looks at me with that precious face.
Awwww!

No comments: