This weekend a few things happened:
I woke up. I napped. I made food. I went shopping.
3 dogs rassled. 2 dogs chased the cat. 1 dog stared at me with quiet devotion.
The Mister cleaned up dog puke.
The dogs tracked in dog poo from the back yard.
Me and the Mister cleaned poo off the floors. I mopped.
I rearranged the pantry.
The Mister napped. The Mister watched foozball. Go refs!
Today, a few more things will happen:
I'll check the mail. I'll pick up dog poo in the back yard. I'll mow for the last time in 2011. I'll pretend to be sad about that, but secretly I'll be giddy with joy.
I might nap. I'll probably watch a movie. I'll empty the dishwasher. I'll make dinner in a crock pot. I'll try to figure out a way to use my education in a job. And probably come up with nothing.
I'll repeatedly check the status of my car. It's close. It might be here next week.
I'll imagine driving my new car next week. I'll think of the new car smell and all the bells and whistles I can play with and learn.
I'll hug and kiss the Mister. And kiss him some more, because I can. Because he's my Mister.
I'll kiss Lily's face. She's got a soft face that just begs to be kissed. I have to kiss it at least 10 times a day, or my day just isn't satisfying. I'll make sure to kiss Lily after I kiss the Mister so he doesn't get itchy.
Wine may be included at some point.
No comments:
Post a Comment