Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Strange cat

I happen to think Smudge is a dog.  Or at least, part dog.
You see, she does dog-like things.
For example, she sleeps on her back.  I've never encountered a cat who likes to sleep on her back the way this "cat" does.

Left twist.
Right twist.
She also likes to stand on her hind legs.  I have no photographic proof of this because, I suspect, she doesn't want anyone to clue in on her clever disguise, so she stands down when I grab the camera.  Damn, she's smart!
She makes funny faces while she sleeps, too.

"Tasting" the air?  Part snake?  What kind of creature is living with us!?!?
Here, she's just being lazy.  Laying down while you eat?   How much lazier can she get?


Who knows, maybe cats are different "these days" compared to the cats I knew as a child.  Could be.  But I still have my suspicions....

No comments: