The other night, Smudge found a new spot on the couch--a few inches away from her usual spot.
You know how sometimes you sit on a really cushy couch that just seems to suck you in?
And the act of getting un-sucked is a lot of trouble?
Smudge seemed to find herself in that situation.
Of course, Smudge thinks that just getting up from laying on the back of the couch is too much effort.
She got herself into the space between the cushions on the couch and just laid there for awhile checking things out.
For the first 8 seconds of the video, she's just watching Lily gnaw on Amber. Then Lily sees Smudge....
And rescues her from the couch that was eating her!
Sorry for the terrible quality of the video--I took it with my phone, and it was so dark I had to lighten it as best I could.



No comments:
Post a Comment